10.27.2008

Spooky Halloween Party with Friends

Witches FingersGhostie-berries

Scary Little Monsters

An Alien Witch

Wearing the head of Jack Skellington
(from the piñata)

The Rush for Piñata Candy
These pics are from a party at Jonathan & Maira's place. Maira made the sweet piñata (one of the best I've ever seen!!) and all the spooky treats. I just wish I had a better picture of the Jack Skellington piñata and a picture of the amazing chicken noodle soup with homemade noodles, including disgustingly realistic eyeball noodles. I tasted one and although it tasted as good as the rest of the noodles, I still couldn't eat any more because they looked too real—SICKening!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Jack Skellington! That's my boyfriend :).
Those Halloween appetizers are sooooooooooooooo CUTE and clever!! Love it!

Audrey Crisp said...

hi heidi! It's Audrey! I love your creative blog! Looks like a fun Halloween party! Mavis is such a cutie!

RAQ said...

We made those fingers one year! Holidays are so inspiring! It looks like a blast!