1.25.2009

Playing, reading, eating the camera lens cap

It surely sounds presumptuous or maybe vain, but it's true, my babies are the cutest ever! I mean, just look at this little guy. Have you ever seen anything cuter? (Don't answer that, I know you haven't!!) A friend once told me that every parent's baby is the the most beautiful in the world...which is surely also true, and that's how it should be. I love shooting pics in this room because of the warm buttery yellow walls, and the lovely diffusion of light due to the thick white curtains covering the south facing window. It's a comforting, warm place with soft light, and looks yummy, like yellow cake with buttercream frosting. (See pms 1345)







2 comments:

RAQ said...

pretty dang cute!

Madelyn said...

He's so big and deliciously chunky!